Please use these links to learn more about payment & financing options for your procedure.
Patient Post-Surgery Instructions
By St. Louis South Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Thank you for entrusting St. Louis South Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery with your dental health needs. We will extend experienced clinical skill and compassionate service toward your comfort and well-being while you are in our care like accommodating emergency appointments on the day of the request.
Please bring the following forms and items with you to the initial appointment:
- Completed patient paperwork (may be completed in the office or online)
- Insurance cards (both medical and dental)
- Photo identification (required by law)
- Guardianship documents (if applicable)
- Complete list and dosage of all medications
- Referral from doctor/dentist (if applicable)
- X-ray/s from referring office (unless other provisions have been made) see below
Helpful guidelines in preparation to your St. Louis South Oral Surgery visit:
- A patient under the age of 18 is considered to be a minor under MO law and therefore requires a parent or legal guardian to attend the appointment. If this is a concern, please contact the office.
- We participate with many medical and dental plans, but it is your responsibility to confirm that our doctors are contracted with your carrier by consulting your insurance list of participating doctors.
- Review this website or call our office for information about our doctors, procedures and protocols, driving directions etc.
- A 24 hour cancellation notice is requested to appoint emergency cases in your time allotment.
- When making an appointment please alert our office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, head or neck radiation, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medication, ( i.e., heart medication, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.)